My Uncle's House | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 13 May 2010

My Uncle's House

I visited my uncle at his apartment last week and was surprised that the developer has built them so small! There are only three people who live there; my uncle, aunt and maid, but with all the furniture and everything, it looks very stuffed.

The bathrooms were so small too. My uncle said that he actually wanted to install walk in bathtubs in both of them but decided not to bother yet because there simply is no space. My uncle is looking for another apartment to move to around the area, because he likes the location and its proximity to his office.

My aunt jokes that anyone who suffers from claustrophobia will surely freak out of he has to live in a small apartment like this but I kind of like it, provided I live alone or share it with another person. I don't need a maid, anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment