Meeting Sales Quota | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 May 2010

Meeting Sales Quota

My mother told me that she is being pursued relentlessly by a new acquaintance who is an agent with a multi-level marketing company. While I understand that she has a sales quota to meet, I think that she is being too aggressive with her sales tactics.

Actually, my mother is quite interested in colonix but I told her that before placing an order, she should check out colonix reviews online first. I recently taught my mother to use the search engine online and I am glad that her new found knowledge has come in handy now.

I also told my mother that once she is satisfied with colonix, she then should compare prices online. It's not difficult to do and would save her some money too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment