Prudent Shopping | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 May 2010

Prudent Shopping

A friend who asked me to help him with shopping for a king-sized mattress earlier went to buy it himself last weekend because he thought that I would be busy. Actually, I agreed but I needed advanced notice.

When the mattress was delivered, I was shocked to see that my friend didn't buy anything else, like the bed frame and side tables. He didn't realize that buying items piece by piece would be a lot more expensive. Besides, it would be difficult to match the bedroom set.

I feel that most guys aren't prudent shoppers and they don't care about saving money whenever possible. The funny thing is that this friend is a restaurateur and he is very astute when it comes to shopping for groceries for his restaurant!

0 comments:

Post a Comment