Scentsy Bars | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 3 May 2010

Scentsy Bars

My friend hosted me for nine days when I went to the capital city for a holiday. She had an apartment all to herself and occasionally, friends would stay over. I was only one of her many guests. LOL

I noticed that she likes to burn incense at home and has also placed air refresheners at various corners of the living room. At first I wondered why she likes all these scents at home but later discovered that it's because she smokes and wanted fresher smelling atmosphere. A few years ago, she told me that she already quit smoking but I guess she went back to it.

Personally, I think that incense smells smokey too and air refresheners are actually bad for the small vessels in our nostrils. I think that I’d better recommend Scentsy to her so that her home will not only smell fresh but more natural too. Scentsy is definitely better than what she is using now to freshen up the home!

Scentsy is actually scented or aromatic candles in another form and without the wick! Scentsy bars come in a multitude of colors; colors that match their scents. The best thing is that there are over 80 scents to select from. I was thinking of buying a couple of Scentsy bars for my friend to try out but with so many choices, I’ll have to buy more!

*** This post has been sponsored.

0 comments:

Post a Comment