Spa Filter Cartridges For Sparkling Clean Water | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Spa Filter Cartridges For Sparkling Clean Water

A neighbor, who spent $100,000 renovating the small house next to mine that he purchased for $170,000, told me that he is very happy with how the house turned out to be. He seemed very proud of his design but I thought that he spent way too much on such a small house. but then, as long as he likes it and thinks it's worth his money...

I was invited to his house to have a look before his family moves in next month. I have to say, I was very impressed with it too and it felt like a 5-star hotel suite. He has also installed a spa, which I also like very much but have never thought that I could maintain it at all, hence I dropped the idea of having my own spa at home.

However, this neighbor told me that it is not difficult to keep the water sparkling clean thanks to spa filter cartridges. Of course, one has to clean the filter and replace it regularly just like one should for any water filter. But then a replacement spa filter is very affordable so that shouldn't be a problem.

I remember a friend telling me that he can't live without swimming pool filter cartridges and how they are able to keep his pool water clean at all times. With such convenience, I think I can start thinking of owning my own spa or hot tub at home! Ah, how luxurious!

0 comments:

Post a Comment