Summer Wedding | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 8 May 2010

Summer Wedding

A friend has just announced that she is getting married this summer. Finally! It's funny that she told me that probably because they have been engaged for more than a year, so long that they don't see the need to actually get married.

The bride-to-be is of course very anxious of her big day and she is putting pressure on herself to look her best. I guess it is understandable but I did reminder her that every bride looks her best on her wedding day thanks to Photoshop!

I know my friend would like to try to lose some weight with diet pills but I warned her of diet pill side effects and she shouldn't simply try something if she is not familiar with it. We don't want her wedding day ruined, do we?

0 comments:

Post a Comment