Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers in Denver | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyers in Denver

I know a guy who was put in jail for ten years because he and his group of friends were involved in car theft. Of course, I am not making an excuse for him but he was only a teenager back then and was influenced by his friends to participate in the crime. I do, however, think that the punishment was too harsh on him and I think that because he was of another race, the law worked against him.

I could be wrong but I am sure this guy wasn't alone. The good news is that for people in Colorado, they can seek legal representation with Fuicelli & Lee, P.C, where the team of denver criminal defense attorneys are very experienced in cases like these and they are compassionate enough to know that even though their client may be wrong, they still have rights. Besides juvenile delinquency, lawyers at Fuicelli & Lee, P.C are also experts in cases in domestic violence, drug crimes, traffic offenses and white collar crime just to name a few expertise that they have.

This reminds me of an aunt who was a victim of domestic violence. I was very young back then but I remembered that no one of "power" was willing to help. She made numerous police reports but no action was taken. If she had access to a denver criminal defense lawyer back then, I believe that her outcome would be totally different.

Whether you are involved in any of the cases mentioned above or alleged to be involved in any crime and need the help of denver criminal attorneys, you should look for Fuicelli & Lee, P.C.

0 comments:

Post a Comment