One Good Turn Deserves Another | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 6 May 2006

One Good Turn Deserves Another

Last month, I wrote about having to queue up for ages to ship out Poslaju packages here and here.

Yesterday afternoon, once again, I was at the post office and took a ticket number with 40 people in the queue before me. So, I went to the side counter to ship out my airmail letters and Pos Ekspres packages first and prepared to wait out the queue.

There wasn't anywhere to sit even, so I stood by the door.

Guess what? One lady, after finishing her business, passed me a ticket number, and straight away that number was called out!

I was so surprised, I didn't even get to say a proper "Thank you". You can image how happy I was, that I only waited a total of less than 10 minutes, when that queue of 40 people would easily take at least 30 minutes, as there were only two (AGAIN TWO ONLY!) counters opened.

It's true that one good turn deserves another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment