It's About Paper Qualification Too | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 24 June 2008

It's About Paper Qualification Too

The other day, I was chatting with a friend and telling him that I was "suffering" from low self-esteem after attending a gathering with my old school mates and discovering, after so many years, that a lot of them are enjoying a successful flight attendant career. I told my friend that these people are not even that beautiful as I remembered them from school years ago.

My friend told me that these ladies may not be physically beautiful but they do have paper qualification and after graduating from a flight attendant school, they do know how to carry themselves and be an asset to major airlines.

Well, seriously, I never realized that people actually studied to be flight attendants! I thought that all these ladies needed to do were to look pretty! I was told to read a flight attendant blog to know in depth what the job of a flight attendant entails.

It may be too late for me to know of this but if you are interested to be a flight attendant, do check out the website http://www.aha.edu

0 comments:

Post a Comment