Victoria’s Secret Semi Annual Sale Bras off 25 – 50% | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 27 June 2008

Victoria’s Secret Semi Annual Sale Bras off 25 – 50%

Can somebody let me know when this Victoria's Secret Semi-Annual sale will be over? Seriously, I am getting tired of seeing them lowering their price over and over again while the semi-annual sale is still on-going. This has taught me not to buy any VS as soon as they call a sale.

This model looks like Marisa Miller. I still do not think that she has an outstanding look but look more like an "all American girl". She does have the body, though. Anyway, I am thinking of unsubscribing from the mailing list of Victoria's Secret because I don't like receiving repeats of the same announcement, though presented in a different way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment