All Inclusive Summer Vacation | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 24 July 2008

All Inclusive Summer Vacation

My sister tells me that she will be getting a week's paid vacation. Boy, am I envious of her! She says that working in retail, Summer is always a slow month as everyone would have gone for a vacation with their family and friends. That's the only reason her employer allows them to take a week off work one by one. But it's paid!

My sister plans to go on an all inclusive resort vacation during that week, though nothing is tentative yet. She says that she will not have the time to plan a good, value for money vacation and she would end up getting more stressed out over the planning that it would spoil her holiday.

I agree that it is best too and if I were her, I too would prefer an all inclusive vacation. It’s not that I don’t know how to plan a vacation, just that I am lazy. When I go on a holiday, I prefer not to have to work at anything or worry over minute details!

0 comments:

Post a Comment