As Seen On TV Revisited | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 8 July 2008

As Seen On TV Revisited

When was the last time you watched an As Seen On TV informercial? I think it was a long time ago since I stayed up so late to watch all the innovative products that had to be bought over the phone since they are not available at shopping malls. I wonder why they showed these programs so late at night.

Today, when I was told of As Seen on TV Bargains, I have a feeling of déjà vu. On this website, I am seeing again all those "As Seen On TV" products back on the 1980s and almost always got a shock with their prices! I was still in school then and did not managed to purchase a single item although I think that some of them are utterly useful.

With As Seen On TV Bargains, though, not only will I have the chance to buy all those products that you missed out on, I can purchase them at further discounts too. No matter what you are looking for, it looks like As Seen On TV Bargains would most probably have It.

Now that I know of As Seen On TV Bargains, I guess I will not longer buy any product without first checking As Seen On TV Bargains to see if they have what I want, at bargain prices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment