Back To School Deal | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 23 August 2008

Back To School Deal

My cousin is starting college next week and my father told me to help him out by buying him a laptop. Heh, although it is not a problem for me to buy a laptop for him, I am cheap and do not think that we should waste money unnecessarily. After all, I went to college without a laptop, so why must kids nowadays be any different, right?

I was telling my friend about this and he tipped me off on Charter Laptop-a-Day Giveaway that will be running through September. New customers of Charter’s broadband internet connection would stand to win a new HP Compaq Presario C770US laptop every day for the whole of September.

HHmm this would be great news for m cousin, then. He stands to win a laptop and I wouldn’t have to buy it for him. On top of that, subscribe now online and get a free Shell gas card with a value of $100 instantly. Charter sure knows how to help us cope with the fuel price hike and back to school expenses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment