SuperBid Adds 42" Samsung LCD & More Ways To Recruit Members | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 24 August 2008

SuperBid Adds 42" Samsung LCD & More Ways To Recruit Members

The other day, I blogged about SuperBid's Member-Get-Member initiative and I mentioned that I would prefer more ways to invite people to sign up to SuperBid, particularly from placing banners on my blog. I guess Lelong listened and they now offer more ways for us to invite people to sign up.

However, now that I think about it, I think that driving traffic to SuperBid and having them sing up is not as easy as it sounds. You know why? Signing up to SuperBid would be a two-step affair. One would need to be a registered member of Lelong.com.my first before he/she is eligible to sign up with SuperBid. But I guess if one wants to bid on items that start at RM1, and win an item at a few hundred Ringgit off retail price, one would not mind signing up with two websites.

Anyway, to drive more new sign-ups, Lelong has increased their incentive by adding a new 42” Samsung LCD TV to the prize pool, in addition to RM8,000 cash. I guess as time goes by, as more sponsors are solicited, the prize pool will increase further.

0 comments:

Post a Comment