Buy More Memory | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 3 August 2008

Buy More Memory

The other day, I added memory to my desktop computer I have been using nominal memory to run Windows XP only so I thought that it was high time to upgrade, which I did after a long contemplation and budgeting.

After the upgrade, I was expecting my computer to run faster and smoother but the difference is so slight, I don’t really feel the new speed. I think I need to buy memory again to this coming PC Fair in September.

The only problem is that I am not sure if my 2.5 year old desktop computer could support the additional memory. I hope it could, or else I will have to make do with my memory now because I am not ready to upgrade my desktop computer so soon after buying a notebook a few months ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment