Invitation To A Halloween Party | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 16 August 2008

Invitation To A Halloween Party

I mentioned before that as an online seller, you can say that I have made quite a lot of friends, who all have bought something from me before. I have received my fair share of wedding invitations, birthday invitations and even housewarming party invitations.

A couple of days ago, I received an invitation to a Halloween party. I was surprised because Halloween is still more than two months away and it is not the custom to celebrate Halloween in a big way here but I guess the party host wanted to “book” us first instead we have made plans for the evening.

Halloween falls on 31st October and I think that it would be more appropriate to start sending Halloween invitations in the beginning of October. There would still be plenty of time for guests to prepare, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment