SuperBid Member-Get-Member | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 19 August 2008

SuperBid Member-Get-Member

The other day, I blogged about Lelong's new service called Superbid. To promote SuperBid, or SuperBid Wednesday, Lelong has a Member-Get-Member promotion where each new member that you refer will give you an entry into a lucky draw to win RM100 cash. This basically means that the more people you refer, the better your chances of winning. There is a total of RM8000 cash to be won so there would be quite a handful of lucky people there.

I did check out SuperBid Wednesday last week, particularly their Member-Get-Memnber page and I have to say that I am pretty disappointed that we are still required to fill out a form with the email addresses of our contacts.

I would rather have the option to grab a banner and stick it on my blog and direct interested parties to sign up. This way, I would not be sending unsolicited email to people who may not be interested. Don't you agree?

Anyway, scrutinizing this banner above, "Affordable" is spelt "affortable". Poor thing :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment