It’s Easy Finding A Beauty School | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 8 August 2008

It’s Easy Finding A Beauty School

When I was in high school, I wanted to attend a beauty school but my parents enrolled me in a tailoring school instead. I have no interest in tailoring at all back then but when I left school, I began to regret and think that if I had appreciated my lessons, I would have been a fashion designer right now.

Still, my first choice would be to go to a Beauty School. Although I do not like to beautify myself, being the introvert that I love, I love making others beautiful. I think that beauty can boost a person’s confidence and self-esteem.

Even now, I still would like to enroll in a beauty school. Luckily it is so much easier to find a beauty school now because there simply are more beauty institutes offering beauty courses, particularly make up and nail art. The only problem is that with so much work, I can no longer afford the time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment