Missing Packages & Mail | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 14 August 2008

Missing Packages & Mail

Recently, a few of my friends have been complaining that their packages from the United States have gone lost in transit. Through inexperience, they did not buy insurance on their packages and I think that it is awful that the Sellers did not inform them of the option.

Personally, I have also experienced lost packages from overseas. It happened once last year and once this year. Not only that. I even lost some bills and had to call up the companies to send me duplicate copies of my bills!

Now, I don't really know if we should blame Pos Malaysia. I can understand if they took my packages from the United States but why would they want my bills and bank statements too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment