Awesome Exabytes Moving Out Sales | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 8 September 2008

Awesome Exabytes Moving Out Sales

If you are looking for a business webhosting deal, this is a great time to go with Exabytes. They are holding a "moving out" sale as they are shifting to a new office. Not only physically, but they have a new revamped website as well.

Some people prefer to host their website with a local hosting company. I do not know the reasoning behind it but I believe someone had explained it to me before but I just cannot remember why.

Exabytes did not mention when this sale will end but they say it's limited and while stocks last. Depending on which business hosting package that you are subscribing, you get to save up to 70% off normal rates.

I already have a hosting and have no plans to migrate so I will pass this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment