Parenting Community Site | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 7 September 2008

Parenting Community Site

I recently came across a website that is perfect for my friend Evon. She has a nine month old son and is four months pregnant with her second child so I think that this parenting resources website, Lila Guide, would be most useful to her.

Firstly, as a second time parent, I am sure she would have plenty of experiences to share. As a parent, everyday is ever so challenging. Also, Evon would parent reviews most useful. As a new resident of her town, I am sure she would welcome reviews of where to get the most out of her money when shopping for her baby.

You know, I think that modern, web savvy mothers like Evon have so many resources on their hands. With an expanding community website for mothers and fathers like Lila Guide, parents are more able to bring up their children based on each others’ experiences.

0 comments:

Post a Comment