Back To College As A Working Adult | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 1 October 2008

Back To College As A Working Adult

Some of you may know that I did not manage to pursue tertiary education. However, after I left school, I promised myself that I would put myself through college again. I certainly did not anticipate that work would take up almost my entire waking hours and it's quite impossible to give studies the priority that it deserves.

I know that enrolling in an online university is a very viable option for me. What I like about studying in an online university is the time flexibility it offers. Also, since I am already on the web the entire day, it would not be difficult for me to study in an online environment.

What I am afraid of, though, is that I would continue to give more time to my work because of the many commitments I have, hence not able to divide my time properly and lack motivation and discipline.

People who work for themselves would know that it is difficult to draw a distinct line between work and personal time but I believe that if others could graduate from an online university, so could I. After all, online universities have working adults in mind, don’t they?

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive.
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment