Competitively Priced Prescription Eyeglasses | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 October 2008

Competitively Priced Prescription Eyeglasses

As an owner of an ecommerce business, I always believe in providing value for money for my customers. I do this by bypassing middlemen and cutting down on advertising. I depend heavily on word-of-mouth, though.

I am sure that if you have been reading my blog, you would have read my post on ZenniOptical. This is an online store that specializes in prescription eyeglasses. First time visitors to this website are always surprised by the extremely competitive prices, starting from as low as US$8 per pair only. I know that we would be hard pressed to buy a US$8 pair of glasses in local stores!

Although people say that good things aren’t cheap and cheap things aren’t good, Zenni Optical comes highly recommended by Clark Howard and in fact, you could read about it here on The Clark Howard Show: http://clarkhoward.com/liveweb/shownotes/2007/06/27/12362/

I purposely checked the range of US$8 prescription glasses from ZenniOptical and I have to say that even though these glasses are cheap in price they certainly did not compromise on design or quality. Of course, if we are willing to pay more, we will have a larger pool of frames and lens to choose from.

I have read through testimonials on the web by buyers of ZenniOptical and I would have to say that buyers generally had a pretty positive shopping experience with Zenni Optical.

0 comments:

Post a Comment