Data Protection Solutions | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 11 October 2008

Data Protection Solutions

I guess anyone who runs his own business would know how important it is to regularly back up data. However, it is no easy task to do it daily, diligently and dedicatedly. I know that I get lazy sometimes but when I think of the two times when my data was wiped out, I will do it.

Yesterday, I was told of the data protection solutions offered by Syncsort Incorporated. Although I have never used any similar products before, I am pretty impressed with Syncsort. Most of their clients are in the Fortune 100 list and their products are used by companies throughout the world. On top of that, Syncsort Incorporated has been named as one of the top Data Warehouse 100 Vendors for seven consecutive years. That is mighty impressive.

If you are looking for a data protection solution, check out Syncsort. I believe they would be able to cater to your needs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment