Fashion & Style | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Fashion & Style

You probably already read about my contemplation of going into ladies' fashion. I know that they are highly in demand online except that I have to decide on the kind of fashion to venture into. There are many different kinds of fashion for women, you see, though I wish that there aren't so many varieties!

I am really into Asian fashion currently, like Korean or Japanese fashions. I think it must be all the Korean and Japanese dramas that I watch. In any case, I think that their apparels are very feminine yet "loud" at the same time. You just cannot escape attention if you were dressed in a kawaii Japanese dress with matching footwear and accessories!

Fashionling.com has a seriously long, and I mean loooong article detailing the history of Japanese fashion and the influences that shaped Japanese fashion as we know it today. Go read it if you have some time to spare.

By the way, fashionling.com is primarily a fashion blog but it also features celebrities, like Elen Rives, Lindsay Lohan and Abbey Clancy and their fashion sense, if they have any. Heheh! If you are interested in fashion, whether it is clothes or shoes or even headwear fashion from various countries, you must check out Fashionling.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment