Guru Online | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 24 October 2008

Guru Online

As a blogger with my own business, I sometime get messages from people seeking advice. Well, I am not expert when it comes to business and you know, sometimes there are legal issues involved as well, like the eBay Seller who is taking his Buyer to court over negative feedback that he claims are unwarranted.

I always think that a business person is an all rounder. He needs to know a little of everything. And he needs to know where to look for further information should the need arise.

If you require free business advice, you should check out Guru Online, a website with videos of advice for business, marketing, law and everything business-related.

I think that the eBay Buyer who is being sued should watch the videos on Guru Online, since I do think that he is in the right for leaving a negative feedback if what he wrote is the truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment