His Own Boss | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 24 October 2008

His Own Boss

I met a friend a couple of days ago and was surprised to learn that he is now his own boss! Well, I guess I should not be surprised at all, since he already had a mind to open a business when he was still in college.

I remember a few years ago, he asked me if I could help him find a list of franchise business in Malaysia. He told me that it would be the fastest way to go into business. Fastest way, I agree, but it could be a tad costly and would require more start-up capital, but on the other hand, one would save a considerable amount of advertising dollars.

Little did I know that he really did go through with his dream of being his own boss. I know many people would have taken the conventional way of looking for employment after college.

0 comments:

Post a Comment