A Class Of Its Own | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 14 November 2008

A Class Of Its Own

If you know me personally, you would know that I do not carry any bag at all. I could certainly understand why most women must carry handbags but I dare not risk having my bag snatched since it's so rampant where I live.

My sister told me that there are no snatch bag incidents in her city. That's why she has a massive collection of handbags to suit her mood and occasion. Well, if I were to carry handbags, I would only want Leather Handbags. Leather goods have a class of their own and they look and feel different. If you have used leather, I think that you would only want leather and nothing else. That's how good they are.

Although leather goods are a tad expensive, I think that it's well worth the money as they are so durable. Besides, leather handbags come in so many designs and colors now compared to a few years ago one leather handbag certainly does not look like any other.

0 comments:

Post a Comment