Good Time To Hit The Books Again | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday, 16 November 2008

Good Time To Hit The Books Again

My friend, Henry, has been asking me when I am ready to go back to school. I remember that when I first knew him, he made me promise to finish my tertiary education. Well, I too would like to do it and the economy now is in fact a good time to do it.

A couple of my friends who lost their jobs recently are going to upgrade themselves too and what better way than to study online. After all, they are adults and although they do not have work commitments for the time being, they no longer would fit in well to the lifestyle of a conventional college student.

I can't stress enough, though that one has to be careful in picking out the right online university. Capella University is an accredited university offering online degree and graduate programs. If you would like to listen to first hand experiences of Capella university students, staff and faculty members, download these podcasts from iTunes.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive
For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment