Instant Email Notification | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 13 November 2008

Instant Email Notification

I have wanted to write about this for the longest time. Lelong should provide instant email notification when there is a winner for an auction. So far, i believe that I almost always have to wait for about 30 minutes.

Although I don't always have a winner for an auction because my items on auction on Lelong are just a handful, I feel that a delay in receiving an email notification on a winning item would cause us to have a slower response rate.

Some of you may know that I strive to have the fastest response rate that I could provide in terms of replying to enquiries, sending out invoices and shipping so I definitely am not happy with the slow email notification.

Of course, you could argue that I could send the invoice just as well but I would rather have the information in an email before proceeding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment