Passion | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 14 November 2008

Passion

The other day, I wrote that my friend would like to venture into weight loss business. yes, it's lucrative but I see how she is struggling reading up on various weight loss products and even trying out Orovo so that she could write a good orovo review even when she does not need to depend on diet pills!

It's funny that she would be going to such great lengths but I think that without passion for the product that she intends to trade, it will not be easy to put her heart and soul into the business.

Without passion, I do not see how she could go into this long term. I know that sooner or later, she will lose interest and then give up half way. It would be a pity as she may shy away from venturing into a home-based business then because of one bad experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment