Maybank PesonaLady Insurance | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 11 November 2008

Maybank PesonaLady Insurance

I was informed of Maybanks' new product called PesonaLady which is insurance coverage for ladies. I think it's wonderful to provide insurance tailored for ladies. And it's not even expensive. Premium for ladies up to 40 years old is only RM250 per annum. We could even opt to pay by monthly installments and payment is via auto debit from our Maybank accounts. Yes, this is only for Maybank customers.

For ladies above 40 years old up to 60 years old, premium is RM450 per annum. For people above 60 years old, they could opt to renew their policy, subject to good health. Premium would still be only just RM450. I think that's very reasonable.

I haven’t decided if I should get myself insured with PesonaLady yet because I would rather not have to pay premium for insurance, even if it’s just RM250 per year. Some credit cards provide free insurance coverage for ladies. I haven’t discovered it yet. Do you know of one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment