Lamé Denim American Apparel Make Up Bag | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Lamé Denim American Apparel Make Up Bag

Those of you who know me personally know that I have been bare faced all along. You know, it's kind of embarrassing that I don't even know how to apply make up at my age but then I have run my home based business as soon as I left school and so far, couldn't bring myself to wear make up at home. LOL

Things will change soon as I will have to go out and meet more people in the coming months as I try to build another aspect of the business. I am so shy to tell you that now only am I using cosmetics and wearing power suits. You know, because I did not own anything related to cosmetics, I had to buy everything. A friend told me to buy travel size make up kits until I have discovered the brand that is most suitable for me.

Meanwhile, I would also need a small make up pouch to carry my make up when I travel. That's something new to me. I spotted this shiny American Apparel pouch and am quite taken to it. You know, the good news is that it's only selling at US$14! It's not expensive, importantly, it looks classy! I think this is just the bag I need!

0 comments:

Post a Comment