Porte Monnaie Leather Wallet | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Porte Monnaie Leather Wallet

A friend, let's just refer to him as A, just reminded me yet again that his birthday is at the end of the year and that he expects a birthday gift from me. I really do not understand why he has to bring this up every opportunity he has. I know that we used to do this when we were kids; demanding that our friends remember our big day and collect our birthday gifts from them but this friend, he's close to 40 already and still doing this! I actually hate it because I think that gift buying should be voluntary.

Besides, I don't like buying him anything because of the pressure. You see, he's so rich that he could get whatever he wants but he says it's not the value of the gift but the thought. Each year, I have to try so hard to come up with something unique that he has yet to come across or something that he would not think of getting for himself, and I have to outdo myself year after year. It's very tiring, you know!

Just now, I chanced upon this Porte Monnaie wallet and I think I will just end my search and get this for his birthday this December. It's a rather special handmade leather wallet made in London from natural material, simple and without frills, just right for my friend. Price is, luckily, just US$100. Not too expensive, and not too cheap either, as a birthday gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment