PayPal Withdrawal From Around 15th Oct 2010 Delayed | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 23 October 2010

PayPal Withdrawal From Around 15th Oct 2010 Delayed

A few of my readers wrote in to me to let me know that their PayPal withdrawals initiated around 15th October, 2010. These affected readers are from the United Kingdom and Malaysia. Although these withdrawals have faced a delay, subsequent withdrawals made after the 15th October, arrived to their bank accounts without any incident.

This makes me to conclude that perhaps there was a server error or delay on PayPal's side around the 15th. You know that PayPal never makes any announcement when they have a technical problem. I say PayPal problem because these affected users all use accounts with different banks.

If you have made a PayPal withdrawal around the 15th of Oct, boy, am I glad I didn't, you should give your funds a little bit more time to clear. Writing in to or calling PayPal is useless as they will only ask you to wait.

0 comments:

Post a Comment