Preserving Wealth With Gold | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 23 October 2010

Preserving Wealth With Gold

When I was a kid, I didn't understand why my grandmother would save so hard just to buy gold, not gold jewelry but gold bars. We were very poor back then and she would still try her best to buy gold even if it took her a long time to save enough for a gold bar. If she had bought jewelry, I would have understood because jewelry has a purpose. Well, so does gold bars, just that I didn't see it then.

Over these past couple of years, I have been reading up on gold investment after seeing how much its value has gone up in the metal market. Though I still haven't found the capital to invest in gold, I hope that one day, I too would be able to buy gold, like how my grandmother did, with my own money earned through my own sweat and blood. Buying gold now is so much more convenient than during my grandmother's time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment