Anger Management Center | Ramblings of an e-trader

Friday 19 November 2010

Anger Management Center

A few years ago, a friend told me that her husband hits her. I couldn't help her and felt very bad. The only solution I thought then was to leave him but the Chinese has a saying that we can teach others to hit their children but we can't break other up a family.

Now, I know that the solution of getting help for the husband to learn to control his anger and manage his emotions better, after reading about this Houston Anger Management therapy. Of course, I have no idea the underlying causes of his anger or the specifics of what went on in that household but I think that if this couple were to seek therapy together, they could resolve this.

This Houston anger management center sees not only couples but also individuals and groups. I think there are people who prefer to deal with this alone and there are people who feel they can handle this better if they do so in a group. They are not alone, after all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment