Ever Growing Holiday Gift List | Ramblings of an e-trader

Tuesday 23 November 2010

Ever Growing Holiday Gift List

My sister told me that with new colleagues, her gifting list for this holiday has grown so long. She has to buy gifts for friends, family, old colleagues, former colleagues whom she is still close to, and a bunch of new people in the office. And then there are gifts for her husband’s friends, family, colleagues and bosses.

She told me that she needs more time to scout for gifts, with values appropriate to the level of friendship and it looks like the one month that we still have until Christmas is insufficient! My sister says that she hopes that one day, she could just close one eye and buy whatever gifts she fancies without first looking at the price tag!

That remains wishful thinking, though. She says maybe taking out cash advance would lessen the stress of buying too many gifts for everyone! I think she exaggerated!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment