Celcom 10sen/min Domestic Calls From Penang Island | Ramblings of an e-trader

Sunday 5 December 2010

Celcom 10sen/min Domestic Calls From Penang Island

I received a text message from Celcom just this afternoon about a promotion they are running where domestic calls from Penang Island are only 10sen per minute. This promotion runs from 8th November, 2010 to 30th April, 2011.

Although I am a Celcom customer, I have no idea what is the normal rate for domestic calls from Penang. I thought that nowadays, we only have flat rate or something like that. If this is called a "promotion" then how much was it and why is it that Celcom did not inform us by text message earlier on or around 8th November, 2010 and had to wait till almost one month into the promotion before sending out a text message?

The other day, I was in Penang. Too bad I didn’t make any domestic calls. I didn’t know about this promotion or I would have taken advantage of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment