Dreaming Of My Own Home | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 8 December 2010

Dreaming Of My Own Home

I have been looking for houses for sale for the past two years and although I could afford to buy a house, I dare not because working for myself, I do not have financial stability. Therefore, I am trying to look for employment so that at least I would draw a monthly paycheck that would go towards my home loan.

I am not planning to buy a large house; I don't even have the budget for it but large or small, so long as I have a bunch of skeleton keys to call my own, I would be on Cloud 9. I am working towards my goal but I have no idea when I can achieve it.

My friends think that I am driving myself too hard but I am a late starter in life and there are plenty of things to catch up on. Buying a house is just one goal! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment