URL Shortening For eBay On Twitter | Ramblings of an e-trader

Saturday 11 December 2010

URL Shortening For eBay On Twitter

eBay US has finally rolled out URL shortening service for its items on Twitter, giving users who tweet about a specific product plenty more spaces to write their own comments on a tweet.

Many people have already utilized one of the many URL shortening services. And there are some third party Twitter applications that would automatically shorten links. While this is good, sometimes, the links are broken or the service is down, which makes the links invalid. Yes, it has happened to me before and I had to delete my tweet and do it again with the full link.

This URL shortening service though, looks like a service within eBay itself, so it should be more stable. I like that my Twitter feed will be way neater now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment