3-Week Wait | Ramblings of an e-trader

Wednesday 23 January 2013

3-Week Wait

Some two months ago, I mentioned about waiting a long time for a purchase I made from a coupon website. Late last month, I made another purchase, this time from another coupon site, and had to wait three weeks! 

These companies, that are offering products on coupon sites, purportedly for a cheaper price, hence "deal", but I think that these sellers aren't supposed to sell items that they do not have on hand to avoid all the trouble that many other buyers have been facing, not in delayed delivery but non-delivery! 

I guess I am quite lucky that so far, all my purchases have arrived, although sometimes I had to wait for quite a few weeks. But there had been a few times that my items arrived pretty quickly too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment