Merdeka Sale | Ramblings of an e-trader

Thursday 27 August 2009

Merdeka Sale

This 31st August, 2009, Malaysia will be celebrating her 52nd Independence Day. Even though there is the (A)H1N1 threat, many shopping malls are already running Merdeka Sale. Merdeka is Malaysian word for independence.

This year, unlike previous years, I am afraid that I would have to give this a miss. Sure, I love shopping, but I have other priorities to see to for the time being. I sure will miss jostling with the bargain hungry crowd and to think that I was so looking forward to pick up some new clothes and shoes.

Well, I guess it is a blessing in disguise that I would not be able to shop. I would be staying away from the shopping crowd, minimizing the risk of an (A)H1N1 infection and I wouldn't get to spend as much as I would have to picking up bargains. Lucky me credit card. Hehehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment