The Fickle Pos Malaysia | Ramblings of an e-trader

Monday 28 August 2006

The Fickle Pos Malaysia

The post office I use regularly is possibly the largest after the General Post Office in my cowtown. However, it only has six operating counters and most of the time, only 2 are open to serve customers. Used to have eight but they closed down two counters permanently!

Stupidly, they can't even decide on a simple system on how to make life easy for customers. Sometimes they ask us to get a queue ticket, sometimes they ask us to physically queue up, sometimes they ask us to take a seat. All these are really chaotic and confusing and it's a waste of time and energy when they ask their staff to take away all the chairs, or put them back, etc.

Today I found out that they do not have an express counter for Poslaju customers anymore. I know I blogged on a similar situation some months back and today I'm harping on the same issue, because I spent an hour there waiting for my turn!

Is
Pos Malaysia listening to me???

Related posts in chronological order:
1.
Is Pos Malaysia downsizing?
2. ONLY Two Counters Opened? What the ...
3. One Good Turn Deserves Another
4. Oh Great! Poslaju Counter is BACK!
5. Uncle, Auntie, I DID NOT Cut Your Q!

4 comments:

PP said...

I feel your situation. I myself only use 2 tried and tested post offices, favouring one over the other because its less picky. Happy ebaying :)

CyberPartyGal said...

Thank you and Happy eBaying to you too =)

Danny said...

Isn't the 'lost in delivery' agenda worst than the state of the customer service?

And judging by your posts, you'd definitely be the right blogger to share your blogging experience in http://www.merdekablogger.org on 31 August 2006.

CyberPartyGal said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I need never face the "lost in delivery" problem.

I strongly discourage shipping by normal mail unless buyer insists on it, knowing full well the risk involved.

I've been to http://www.merdekablogger.org/ before but it's still under heavy construction now.

Post a Comment